Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The day is finally here....HOMECOMING!

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in awhile things have been really busy and I'm in the middle of moving but I will post to catch you guys up on what's been happening. 

So on October 1st my soldier came home! It was one of the most surreal feelings and I couldn't believe it was actually happening. It was one of the best days of my life to finally have my love home! 
This hug was the best hug ever and it was exactly like I had dreamed about! 
This is a picture of me and my soldier wth the sign I made and the shirt I bought for the homecoming.
All the time we spent apart was definitely worth that homecoming and my soldier was definitely worth the wait! It has been amazing to have my soldier home and I will write another post about all the fun things we did while we was home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment