Monday, September 23, 2013

Nail Polish Review

One fun fact about me is that I absolutely love nail polish! It has became a great hobby of mine to paint my nails and try different types of nail art. I follow different nail blogs on Instagram and I saw one that showed these polished called Julep. So I looked them up and saw that you can create a membership and it is only $19.99 a month for three nail polishes shipped to your door! I was hooked so I signed up and was able to get my first box free and I only had to pay the shipping which was $3.99.
                           
So I finally receive my box in the mail and it looks all cute inside with these wavy strings of paper. I absolutely love the different polishes I received and I couldn't wait to try them. What else is great is that if you want to try some of their hair care or skin care products you can decide to put those in your monthly box instead of nail polish. 
                            

So this is the manicure I created using two of the colors and I always love a sparkly accent nail so it was a must with these polishes. What I love most about these polishes is they do not give off that horrible chemical smell, they actually smell like flowers or candy so it is nice and not as harsh on the nose.

So I'm so excited I found out about Julep so that I will get the newest nail colors shipped to my door every month. You should try it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment